Union Language Center
May 10, 1955
Union Language Center Committee formally organized by: The American Baptist Mission, The Presbyterian Mission, The Southern Baptist Mission and The United Christian Missionary Society (Disciples)
Name changed to the Union Language School
October 13, 1964
Name changed to the Union Language School and The Church Christ in Thailand (CCT) agreed to accept Union Language School under its Foundation.
Officially registered with the Ministry of Education (Thai Government)
March 8, 1965
Union Language School was approved by Ministry of Education, Thai Government in 1965. We Providing Quality Thai Language Instruction for over 60 years.